- 1 Kg shrimp, tails removed
- 400 gr green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black paper
- 1 teaspon Smashed chilli (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup of water
How to make :
- Heat oil in a medium-high heat.
- Stir in garlic, cook 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp, green beans and smashed chilli to coat with oil.
- Add constarch with water, pour into the pan.
- Cook and stir until sauce is bubbly and thickened.
- taste the flavored, ready to serve